Disney Inspired Candles + a DISCOUNT CODE


I've been going through MAJOR Disneyland withdrawal lately. I've been listening to the music, day-dreaming about what I'd be eating if I were there, and trying to figure out if I'd be able to earn enough to go this year. Anyone else experience this? 


When I found Magical Scents by Alisa on Etsy I was like "I must buy all the things!!" Who wouldn't want their house to smell like Soarin, Churros, or Main Street Bakery


I tried one candle (Mickey's Buttery Waffles) and quite a few wax scents. But I wanted to try them all! You can see some of the wax scents that I got below.


Alisa shipped SO fast and they all arrived in great condition, including the candle! I've been burning my Mickey's Buttery Waffles basically since it arrived and I'm obsessed. 

My next purchase will definitely be this Mickey's Fun Wheel Candle! How fun is that?? 


So buy yourself a candle, and then throw in these amazing Wax Cuties for just $8.00! You get to try 4 different scents and how freakin cute are they?? 



Now I know you're here for a discount code... because who wouldn't want to go purchase them all?? So use code BROOKLYN10 for 10% off your entire purchase!!

 photo signature_zps58d2tge3.png

No comments: