Alaskan Inn // Review

Two weekends ago, Colten and I went and stayed at Alaskan Inn in Ogden, UT. We had been invited to go enjoy a free night's stay in exchange for a blog review.

I was excited because we have stayed at similar bed & breakfasts before and love them! We love having a little getaway together. We stayed in the Kenai cabin and it was so cute. It's like a moose themed cabin and was so cozy.


They added a "Love Bird" package that included rose petals that went from the door to the bed, ten tea lights with matches, and chocolate covered strawberries. It was the perfect upgrade to give it a little extra romance!



The large jetted tub was by far my favorite part, but anyone who knows me knows I love my baths! I also enjoyed a bath bomb from the Inn and when I turned the jets on it turned into a bubble bath which was a nice surprise.



We had a blast. It was so romantic and the employees took such good care of us. The cabin was clean and warm when we arrived. They even had cookies & DVDs we could take with us to our rooms.

It was a great get away and we will definitely be back again!

Book online HERE or by calling : 801-621-8600

 photo signature_zps58d2tge3.png

No comments: