LuccaBlu Facial Mask Review

I've recently fallen in love with going to the spa. I love a relaxing atmosphere, cucumber water, dim lights and time set aside specifically for meditation and relaxation.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time or the money to make it to the spa every week (or even every single month!) and that's why at-home spa-quality face masks have become one of my new favorite things!

When LuccaBlu asked if I'd like to review their LuccaBlu Facial Sheet Masks I said, "YES!" I was so excited to give them a shot. 


These masks provide the highest quality ingredients without visiting a spa. They contain highly-concentrated collagen which helps provide the skin with resilience, strength and flexibility which also helps prevent aging.

I've used all 5 of the masks they sent me and will tell you this. They make my skin feel amazing. I usually apply while I'm taking a bath and just close my eyes, focus on my breathing and relax for 15 minutes while the mask does it's job. After the 15 minutes you remove the mask and gently rub the excess in instead of washing it off to achieve the best results possible.

All of the masks are on sale now for $8 each or $6 each if you buy a series of 5. Compared to a spa facial which would cost you around $60, this is a great deal! I'm all for a day at the spa and a few hours of relaxation, but for those weeks/months that you don't have the time or money, LuccaBlu is the perfect option to get the highly concentrated collagen at a price you can afford. And we all should really be taking AT LEAST 15 minutes a week to meditate anyway, am I right?

 photo signature_zps58d2tge3.png

No comments: