HOW WE WORE IT // SEPTEMBER

I used to be more into fashion blogging back in my college days. My bestie Elisabeth and I would go out to our favorite spot and take turns taking pictures. Now that it's just my husband and I, I don't do many fashion posts anymore! Which is okay, but I also love how the How We Wore It challenges me to do at least one a month!

Our inspiration for September comes from this gorgeous blogger. I love the coral top (Like seriously, I need that exact shirt) and the jeans make it casual, but the accessories dress it up! I was mostly inspired by the coral top because I have a similar color in my closet. 


Life with Emily


Drum roll please... here's how I fallified and Brooklynified this outfit!








 //Plaid top: J. Crew bought from ThredUp // Coral Top: Bohme // 
Jeans: Walmart // Booties: Forever Young Shoes //

Make sure to go check out these blogger friends of mine and see how they wore it and how they were inspired by this outfit!

Brooke at Silver Lining
Robin at Penn and Quill
Kyla at FordOlogy
Sierra at Sierra's View
Sharlee at My New Lines
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba
Jennifer at The Pepper Express
Amy at Harris, Inc.
Ashley at Absolutely Ashley
Berkley at Berkley Anne
Riley at Riley Jo
Tayler at The Morrell Tale
Jacqui at Drink the Day
Maren at Mark and Maren
Brooklyn at Brooklyn Jolley
Sarah at My For Real Life
Madison at Madison Custer
Amy at Lamb and Ivy
Alicia at Snowstorm
Shelby at R + S Brereton
Alexa at He and I

 photo signature_zps58d2tge3.png

14 comments:

Tayler Morrell said...

I love your plaid top! I'd wear it all the time!

Ashley Kelly said...

Love!!! The boots, the necklace, the plaid top, everything! Plaid just screams out "fall", it's perfect.

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

You're making me long for actual fall weather. Where I can wear more than one layer and not die of heat! Love both of your tops here. Looking so good!

Sharlee said...

I love the blue plaid with that top--like LOVE it. It's so perfectly fall and looks great on you. I also love that you got the plaid top through thedUP. Your blog introduced me to them and I'm hooked! You look great!

Unknown said...

I love the shoes!! Very fun outfit!

Amy Harris said...

LOVE your plaid top. it is the perfect fall piece and looks so good with the bright shirt underneath. so cute girl!

Alexa Zurcher said...

all the heart eyes! loving that plaid!

Amy said...

Love the look. Plaid is my favorite!

Unknown said...

Ahh yes! This look! It's so good and you look beautiful! I need that plaid top and those booties in my closet!

Penn&Quill || Robin

Anonymous said...

Such a darn cute outfit! So fun!

Unknown said...

LOVE the outfit you came up with! Super cute! I'm excited for Fall to come to Arizona so I can ever layer again! Haha.

stephanie hammer said...

Yay! You have a style, that's for sure. Every outfit you wear I'm like, MM yep she owns that haha! (did that make any sense? )

Sierra's View said...

I love the coral, plaid and the necklace. You are adorable!!!!!!!

Aubrey said...

love the plaid over the coral top. it seems like several people focused on the neutral aspects which i love, but i really really love the coral pop.