Thred Up //$20 Towards Free Clothes For You!


You guys. I am so excited to share today's post with you. Why? Because you can get $20 IN FREE CLOTHES JUST BY USING THIS LINK! 

For real. No tricks, no gimmicks. Why? Because ThredUp is awesome & they know that if they give you $20 to spend on them, you'll see how awesome they are and come back for more.



ThredUp is a website that sells Like New clothes from brands we all love! It's basically Plato's Closet, DI, Goodwill, Uptown Cheapskate, etc but all online. They are constantly getting new stuff and you can filter by brand, size, color, and many other options to help you find what you're looking for.

I just got my first package from them and I'm obsessed. As a preference, I mostly shopped from the "New With Tags" category (Find it at the bottom of the website under Boutiques).

I got this brand new floral tee shirt from Simply Vera Wang new with tags for $6.30. (retails at $30!)



I got this brand new Gap Pullover Sweater for $10.80. (retails at $60!)





& I also got this practically new LC Lauren Conrad Pullover Sweater for $5.08. (retails at $48!)


I definitely plan on shopping from ThredUp again. I keep my eye on it through their app every day to see if things I'm looking for come through their system. 

Make sure to USE MY REFERRAL LINK HERE to get your $20. If you just search their website you won't get the $20. Full disclosure: I also receive credit when you use your credit. So it's a total WIN-WIN! 

If you do order from them let me know! I'd love to see what treasures you find!


 photo signature_zps58d2tge3.png

1 comment:

Brielle said...

I totally have that Vera Wang shirt in grey! Soooo cute and so soft, but be very careful when washing so you don't shrink it like I did. Haha love thredUP! I just placed my first order and I'm a little bummed I didn't realize I could get $20 to spend.