Associate's Degree

I've officially done it! I've completed the last class I needed for my Associate's Degree!

After I decided to go to hair school I knew it wasn't worth it to put off getting my cosmetology license to wrap up English 2010 which was the only class I needed for my Associate's Degree. So I spent 13 months of full time school to get my cosmetology license and the plan was to take English 2010 after. 

My plan went great! I graduated from Paul Mitchell the School with my cosmetology license at the end of September 2014 and started my last online USU class in January 2015. 

Tuesday night I turned in my last assignment and Wednesday my teacher graded everything. 96% and an A! 

Right now I don't plan on going back to school, I think maybe one day I will, but for now I'm very happy with the education I've received.

I'm doing hair in my home salon and LOVING every appointment I get, and spending my days helping other student's get enrolled in school for the online university I work at. I want to be less busy so I can help train our puppies, keep our house clean, and focus more on the young women I serve in my ward. Right now, I'm exactly where I need to be and even though my life is turning out so very different than I ever imagined, I'm happy. I'm so so so happy. And when I grow up, that's what I want to be... happy.



 photo jolley-sig_zps8e3a9f4d.jpg