20 Questions to Help You Learn More About Your Spouse

Hey readers of A Little Too Jolley! I'm Charlene and I blog at From Bisons to Buckeyes. Along with most of blog-land, I picked a word of the year for 2015. That word for me is LEARN. I want to learn all I can about everything from God, to my work, to my relationships this year. One of the biggest aspects of my life where I will be applying my word is in my relationship with my husband. I say there is always more to learn about your significant other. Even though I've been with my man for over 8 years, I feel like I learn something new about him every day.

One way I plan on purposefully learning about my husband is by asking him deep questions. I ask at dinner, laying in bed at night and whenever I feel like it. I thought I'd share 20 questions I've come up with to ask your spouse so you can learn a little more about him or her.

  1. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
  2. What was your favorite subject in school? Did it change through the years?
  3. What is your favorite memory of each of your siblings?
  4. What is your biggest fear?
  5. What is your favorite restaurant and share some memories associated with it?
  6. What were your favorite family traditions growing up?
  7. Describe your perfect date.
  8. What is your favorite thing we've ever bought together?
  9. What is your favorite movie of all time?
  10. Name 3 of our friends who you hope we are still friends with in 10 years.
  11. If you could switch lives with anyone for a day, who would you pick?
  12. What is your favorite color?
  13. What is one thing you've never done?
  14. What one quality do you most hope our kids inherent?
  15. What is your favorite TV show from your childhood and why?
  16. What is your favorite TV show from your adult life and why?
  17. What would you buy if you found $50?
  18. Who is your favorite singer and actor and why do they inspire you?
  19. Name a time when you saw God at work in your life.
  20. Who was your best friend growing up and what are your favorite memories of him or her?
Do you have any other ideas for questions? Please share!
Thanks for reading
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out my Love Languages series where I share ideas of ways to love your spouse through all the Love Languages.

No comments: