Why I Always Take Ziplock Baggies to Disneyland

Something random that I always make sure to pack in my bags for Disneyland is ziplock baggies.


1. Water Rides
Maybe I'm the only one, but I panic on water rides. I worry about my cell phone,pictures, the cash we happen to be carrying, and any other electronics that may be packed in our bags/pockets. It's comforting to be able to take the things that are not waterproof and put them in a ziplock bag and then focus on Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah.

2. Snacks
We usually pick a hotel that has free breakfast, which means I usually try and grab a little extra and put it in a ziplock bag and throw it in the backpack. Whether it's a bagel or a muffin or fruit, it's nice to have a snack a few hours later to hold me over til lunch.

3. Keep Things From Leaking
Want to pack hand sanitizer, sunscreen or any other liquid item? We all know the feeling of lotion being blown across our entire purse and every individual content therein. The simple solution? Bag it. If you aren't gonna need it every 10 minutes just keep it in a baggy until you DO need it!

What is something you ALWAYS take with you to Disneyland?

 photo jolley-sig_zps8e3a9f4d.jpg

No comments: