Happy 1 Year!


Happy One Year Anniversary Babe!

I'm so grateful for you. Our marriage has by far been the best decision I've ever made. And as cliche as it sounds, I simply can't imagine life without you ever again. I love the way you cuddle with the cats, even when they're interrupting your homework. I love that you still surprise me with flowers, and love notes on the mirrors. I love that you text me to see how I'm doing, and purposefully make date night a priority without me asking. I'm grateful for the way you love the Lord, and the way you honor your Priesthood. Especially in those moments where I feel like I'm falling apart, and I know I can just ask for a blessing from you, and know that you are worthy to give me guidance from my Heavenly Father. I love how beautiful you think I am, and for how beautiful you make me feel. For the way you make me want to be better, without making me feel like I'm not good enough for you. I love that when we disagree, you don't let my crying get to you, you give me space and then take me in your arms and remind me that we are in this forever. I love how hardworking you are and how you love providing for our family. I love the smile you get when I tell you that you look handsome. I love listening to you pray and the way you thank the Lord for all the blessings he has given us. I love how you put our families first, and the way you desire to have a family of our own one day. I love that you are consistently working to improve yourself. And most of all, I love that you love me, weaknesses and all. 

Here's to eternity with you love. I can't imagine doing life with anyone else.

 photo jolley-sig_zps8e3a9f4d.jpg

No comments: