$6 Date Night Yo

For those of you who don't know, it's expensive being married. Heck, it's expensive being ALIVE. Dentist bills, groceries, college tuition, iphones, replacing car parts and the list goes on and on. I remember when we first started setting up our budget we tried to include date night, because date night is important at the Jolley home! 



But sometimes we don't have as much money as we would've hoped. We love going out to dinner, but sometimes you know you need to make a car payment with the money instead. And that's okay! Because guess what? You can have Chili's At Home for under 10 bucks baby. I paid $2.99 per individual meal, affordable right?


I picked up a few different Chili's At Home meals to try tonight and boy are they BOLD and YUMMY! Even though we love going out for date night, sometimes it really is nice to use date night as a time to relax and not always be going going going at 100 miles per hour.


These delectable dishes heat up in your microwave in minutes, they don't cool down fast enough, because I guarantee you'll want to devour them immediately. The big bold taste of Chili's is at your local grocery store! I picked ours up from the Fresh Market on our street, but you can find them in the freezer aisle at Walmart, Kroger, and even Albertsons. 

The Island Chicken is for me of course ;)

Now tell me, which one of THESE Chili's at home products would you get for your $6 date night??



 photo jolley-sig_zps8e3a9f4d.jpg


Thanks to Chili's At Home for sponsoring today's discussion

27 comments:

Stefany T said...

I love Chili's so I am so glad to see these! I am going to look for them next time I am at the store!

Girl In Beta said...

Considering date night is usually with myself, ALL OF THEM.

Esther JuLee said...

i can't wait to try some of these out. i used to love chilis back in the day.. i wonder why we haven't gone in a whlie.

Unknown said...

My husband would probably love that mango chicken one! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Nice, love those little at home dates. So cozy.

ananda said...

we eat mostly vegetarian, but i do love cajun spices!

Ashley Ziegler said...

Yum! :)

Unknown said...

Will definitely have to look for these! Cheap date nights are always nice :D

Unknown said...

SO excited to try out these products. I will be blogging mine soon!

Unknown said...

$6 date nights? Can't beat those! And Chilis is so good!!

Lauren // Pink on the Cheek said...

I love the chili's at home meals too!! I need to get more and try the other flavors!

Alyssa said...

I love chili's and have been loving these posts! The food looks so yummy!

Jemma @ Celery and Cupcakes said...

$6 for a date night is such a bargain!

Unknown said...

I was really excited to hear about these Chili's at home meals! What a great way to save money on date night. I would go for the rice bowl!

Laura, The Start of a Good Life said...

How great to be able to get a cheap, great-tasting date! Due to several food restrictions, we couldn't go this route but i love it!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Yep. I just got some of these and love them!! So yummy!

Neely said...

I really want to try these!

Chelsea Olivia said...

So cool that a restaurant has thought to do this! I bet these are delish!

Unknown said...

That's a really frugal date! And not having to cook a dinner is definitely part of going to a date!

Jessica Doll @ Team Wiking said...

Love the idea for an at-home date night. My favorite from Chili's is the buffalo chicken sandwich, mmm.

Nikki said...

This is so cute! My fiance and I RARELY get a legit date night anymore... 3 kids and 3 business between the two of us... date night looks more like an old episode of Breaking Bad and me with my laptop and him with his guitar. haha

Love your thinking outside the box and getting creative idea ;)

Tawny said...

Holla! $6 for Chili's is great, and these look delish!

Raewyn @ Be A Warrior Queen said...

Aww, this is such a great date night at home!!!

ShesLikeARobot said...

I've never been to Chili's but I have seen this post in different ways a good bit and would like to try it.

Sarah Shermann said...

the mango chicken with rice sounds like it could be good

Aleshea said...

Chili's really is one of my favorites. And I love the frozen dinners they have.

Cam said...

I mean, you can't beat a 6 dollar date night! Winning!