September has always been one of my favorite months. It's the month of my birthday, it's back-to-school time, the weather is still warm but not scorching and it feels like another chance for new beginnings. It can also be a busy time, so to help you out, I've got a few blog post ideas for you to use when you get writers block this month!
* Write about your back-to-school essentials
* Write your own list of blog post ideas
* Share the pictures from your iPhone for the past week
* Write about your favorite high school teacher
* Write a review on a book you read over the summer
* Share your morning playlist
* Share a few items on your bucket list
* Make a list of some of your favorite bloggers with a link to their sites
* Set some healthy-living goals and share them
* Let your pet guest post
Happy almost-September lovelies!