love story part sixteen: bridals & groomals

We had pictures taken in our wedding attire a couple of weeks before our actual wedding. We did this for many reasons and I'll try to write a post about it soon. But I am SO glad we did Bridals & Groomals together. It made for a very relaxed and enjoyable time snapping pics with my soon to be husband and imagining our future together. Again our photographer Scott Sumner was AMAZING and I'm so grateful for his talents and how well our pictures turned out.











































 Did you have a favorite??


post signature

7 comments:

Kat @ Kat Katastrophe said...

You are way too adorable!

Your hubby also looks like this guy I was in marching band with!!!!

Manca* said...

It's too hard to decide which one is favourite. You both are beautiful! :)

Amberly said...

I love all of your pictures!!! You did a really good job picking photo locations and got some fun pictures that show your personality! :)

The Modern Tulip said...

I adore every single one of these pictures. Especially the one with Mr. Jolley's silly face cracking you up. So special!

Kelly said...

I think this is a great idea, then you do not have to worry about it day of!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

codydollartist said...

That is a cute idea. I don't think I could do it.
I really love that last photo of you. So pretty!

codydollartist said...

That is a cute idea. I don't think I could do it.
I really love that last photo of you. So pretty!