5 reasons to stay at paradise pier

Ever since my family joined the Disney Vacation Club, our go-to hotel when we travel to Disneyland is Paradise Pier Hotel. Maybe you're unfamiliar with it, I feel like it gets overshadowed by the Disneyland Hotel (known because of it's named) and Grand Californian (because HELLO is a total high-class, pampering atmosphere.) So I've come up with 5 reasons why YOU should stay at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel.


1. Arrival
When you arrive to your hotel room they always have a surprise for you, rice krispy treats and Disney chocolates! It's so fun to feel pampered from the moment you arrive.



2. All Three Amenities
You can STILL use all the amenities at the other 2 Disney hotels, which you probably won't need to, but just in case you'd like to test out the Disneyland Hotel pool, it's all included! This also means the convenient hotel guest entrance into Disney's California Adventure. 

3. PCH Grill
This yummy restaurant has a character brunch from 7:00am-1:00 pm complete with Mickey waffles, omelets, sausage, bacon etc. At dinner time they serve American dishes, you can find more info about the menu HERE. (Characters do not appear at dinner time.)

It's so nice to be able to wake up and have a character dining in your own hotel and my family LOVES the breakfast variety. Plus, they don't judge if you need Coca-Cola before 9 am, which on Disney vacations is usually necessary.


4. Fireworks!!
About 15 minutes before Disneyland fireworks start, you can make your way to the pool deck of Paradise Pier where the PUMP the music in FROM Disneyland and you get your own private fireworks show. You have almost a perfect view of the fireworks, and you don't have to stand for hours on end to hold your spot in Disneyland. Every time we've watched fireworks from the pool deck we love it and only share the view with a few other families.

5. Inexpensive (By Disney resort terms)
Standard rooms start between $250-$350 which is a pretty good deal for ANY Disney resort. Compared to the other 2 hotels (Disneyland and Grand Californian) you get a great deal for the amazing Disney service you love. 
We love how attentive all the employees are and how willing they are to help you out. Also, if you have a little more to splurge, definitely ask if you can upgrade to Concierge. They have all you can eat treats and canned soda in a special Concierge lounge. We stock up on soda, chips and Uncrustables each day and it easily pays for itself in what we save on that.



Have you ever stayed at a Disney Resort Hotel?

post signature

5 comments:

Amberly said...

All of your Disney posts make me want another Disney vacation!!! :P Our next one is to Mexico, but maybe the one after that. haha I think I would stay here just for the fireworks part. I've always wanted to stay in one of the resort hotels, it's going to happen one day!

Ashley Anderson said...

I stayed at Paradise pier waaaaayyyyyyyyyyy back when it wasnt paradise pier! I havent stayed there just because I LOVE the farfield inn (on harbor blvd just across the street from...well... the buildings that hold the grand canyon and the dinosaurs view station on yhe train!) but I think im going to have to give it another shot :)

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

i've never stayed there. or at disney period. When i went to Disney I was like btwn 11 - 13 so i dont really remember and it was just for a day so we didnt get to see all the places. WE only went to Magic Kingdom. I'd love to go back and go to Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Universal.

http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/03/new-faces.html

Would love for you to join me at my hophttp://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/03/vlog-day-2.html

Rachel said...

I have never stayed at a Disney resort, but from what I know of Disney, they do everything well, so I'm sure their resorts are awesome!

Alicia Snow said...

I am so jealous!! I love Disney and have always wanted to stay in one of their hotels. Someday...