what do YOU want to know about mormon's?

I get asked a lot of questions about my religion here on this blog, and I want to start answering them for all of you! For those of you who don't know, I'm a Mormon. The complete name of the church I belong to is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Sometimes we can seem to be a peculiar people, no doubt about that!

So feel free to ask your questions in the comments below, or if you'd like to stay more anonymous, you may email me at brooklynburton@hotmail.com with topic line as MORMON QUESTION. I will start answering your questions on my blog asap!

mormons preach my gospel lds latter day saints mormon an open book what you want to know about mormons brooklyn jolley



post signature

3 comments:

Eva Marie Taylor said...

What is your central belief about Jesus? and where does that belief come from?

Eva Marie

Anonymous said...

Do you guys celebrate Lent?

Mindy said...

I will ask you what my seminary students used to ask me ...

+ Where is Kolob?
+ Who is God's father?

If more come to mind, I will let you know. ;)