Caper 2014

Last week I had the AMAZING opportunity to go to a Paul Mitchell systems education event in Las Vegas! We spent three days learning from the top stylists in all of Paul Mitchell!

We had a long 7 hour bus ride that started early in the morning and meant I had to be awake at 4:30! Waaaay too early, but luckily I slept a little on the bus. 

caper 2014 paul mitchell the school winn claybaugh angus mitchell cosmetology school

We made it to our hotel, Ceasars Palace!

caper 2014 paul mitchell the school winn claybaugh angus mitchell cosmetology school

The first day we spent shopping the mall that was IN our hotel and walking the strip.

caper 2014 paul mitchell the school winn claybaugh angus mitchell cosmetology school

We tried Coke flavors from around the world. 

caper 2014 paul mitchell the school winn claybaugh angus mitchell cosmetology school las vegas coke factory taste testing coca cola around the world

And then my mom decided to make me really homesick and sent me a pic of my husband and dad enjoying their time at the Harlem Globetrotters. 

harlem globetrotters in salt lake city husband

The next day was the Opening Session. There were elbows thrown for good seats let me tell ya. 




Make models were in abundance, and it only made me miss my husband more! 


Surprise guest Marie Osmond! She showed up to talk about fundraising for good causes and how we can help.


All black everyday y'all.


There was an all white party where I showed off my moves like I haven't in years. Lots of booty shakin people. And we also met hair celeb Kelly Cardenas!

                            


The last day was full of color and cutting classes with big name people. I learned a lot of tips and tricks and left so inspired to make my mark in the beauty industry! 

2 comments:

Amberly said...

I love how big of a deal it is to get to wear white!! Or the best is days when you get to wear colored accessories. Oh man, I don't miss my half black closet :P It became the only color I looked at in a store, and when I wasn't in school, I wore the brightest colors possible... no lie....

gayle said...

I know my brother's answer--how many articles of black clothing have you ruined so far??? :) hooray for Paul Mitchell! :)