7 day challenge: love yourself more

I'm starting a new monthly feature on this ole blog... a 7 Day Challenge to encourage positive personal change. And as I was pondering and praying over what the first challenge should be I decided to go with something almost every woman struggles with... loving herself.

Each day will be laid out with specific assignments, each taking around 10 minutes or less. Will you commit? If so, grab the image below and share on social media! Let's spread this love!


7 day love yourself challenge how to love yourself more inspiration seven days to a better you

Day 1: Inspire Yourself
Read up on other bloggers that make your feel better about yourself.
Search for inspiring quotes on Pinterest.
Read self-help books.
Google "ways to love yourself"
Etc.

Day 2: Make a List
Write a list of 3 things you love about yourself & 1 thing you'd like to change.

Day 3: Set a goal
Create an action goal that will help you become that one thing you'd like to change.

Day 4: Send this message to someone who cares about you
"I'm participating in a 7 day love yourself challenge and today's challenge is to ask someone I care about to tell me a few positive qualities I have. I'm wondering if you would be willing to do it for me!"

Day 5: Physically Manifest
Write a positive quote/goal reminder on a sticky note and put it on your mirror.
Change your iphone background to something inspiring.
Write a facebook post that has a positive message.
Etc.

Day 6: Treat Yourself
Take a long bath.
Book a massage.
Buy yourself something you've been wanting for awhile.
Treat yourself to flowers.
Write in your journal.
Go visit an old friend.
Reorganize your closet.
Whatever makes you feel happy!

Day 7: Record & Reflect
Write in your journal or in a blog post what you've learned, how you feel, and what you're going to do about it!

Be sure to use #7dayloveyourself challenge so I can see all your posts, and watch for mine! Follow me on Instagram to see my updates with @brooklynjolley 


4 comments:

Amberly said...

This sounds like a lot of fun! :)

Anonymous said...

This looks great, I love a good challenge!

Lauren Elizabeth said...

I'm a little late to the party, but I love this! I'm definitely joining in!

gayle said...

Day 1: Inspire Yourself
Read up on other bloggers that make your feel better about yourself.

Day 1: read Brooklyn's blog. The end.

:)