holiday gift ideas!

Still have a few people who are hard to buy for on your list? Here you can support small business AND find unique gifts!




Oh Baby Crochet & More

Boot socks, Scarves and Blankets oh my! I love this shop because it is so simple but has such great ideas for women or teens. The best thing about buying from small businesses, is that not everyone will have the items that you are buying, which makes them more unique!




Have a blogger in your life but don't know what to get her? How about this ADORABLE mug? It's so cute. But she also has the most adorable holiday mugs. Go check out her shop right now!




Creating A Beautiful Little Christmas E-Book

Picture


I worked with this shop awhile ago on a review and LOVED their products. Now I'm eyeing these leather studded bracelets. Who wouldn't want one for Christmas?




A few weeks ago Ashley gave me some eye makeup remover to try and I have fallen in love with it. It is SO easy to use. I just put it on a cotton round, set it over my eye for 10-15 seconds and then rub it off. It's so easy and doesn't irritate my eye at all!





What small businesses are you buying Christmas gifts from this year??


post signature

1 comment:

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

havent really thought about gifts b/c of lack of money and all.