1. I get to do all the daily mundane tasks like grocery shopping and dishes with someone I LOVE to spend time with.
2. I have someone to reach things that are up high, it's no problem for my 6 foot tall husband.
3. I have someone to go to the gym with. Having a gym partner is the best motivation!
4. I gained a whole new family full of more people to love. Cheers to inlaws.
5. When we get 4 am visitors at our apartment, I don't have to call 911, my husband takes care of the stranger, no 911 call necessary.
6. I have a built in make out buddy, which rocks, because I love kissing.
7. My husband is a full time cheerleader for me and my biggest supporter!
8. I get to plan a date night every other week, which is SO fun.
9. I have a reason to avoid creepers, just a flash of the ring usually sends them on their way.
10. I always have a reason to get all dressed up and pretty, I have a husband to impress people!
What do you love about being married? Or what are you most excited for about marriage?
Other posts about marriage...
3 Personal Goals I Set to Make Me a Better Wife
My 14 Day Journey to Being a Better Wife
Choosing to Hold Hands
3 Thoughts From My First 3 Months of Marriage