10 reasons why i love being married

These days marriage gets kind of a bad rap. I hear so much negative about the institution of marriage, and besides my biased opinion about the importance of family, I've come up with a list of reasons why I personally LOVE being married...



1. I get to do all the daily mundane tasks like grocery shopping and dishes with someone I LOVE to spend time with.

2. I have someone to reach things that are up high, it's no problem for my 6 foot tall husband.

3. I have someone to go to the gym with. Having a gym partner is the best motivation!

4. I gained a whole new family full of more people to love. Cheers to inlaws.

5. When we get 4 am visitors at our apartment, I don't have to call 911, my husband takes care of the stranger, no 911 call necessary.

6. I have a built in make out buddy, which rocks, because I love kissing.

7. My husband is a full time cheerleader for me and my biggest supporter!

8. I get to plan a date night every other week, which is SO fun.

9. I have a reason to avoid creepers, just a flash of the ring usually sends them on their way.

10. I always have a reason to get all dressed up and pretty, I have a husband to impress people!


What do you love about being married? Or what are you most excited for about marriage? 

Other posts about marriage...
3 Personal Goals I Set to Make Me a Better Wife
My 14 Day Journey to Being a Better Wife
Choosing to Hold Hands
3 Thoughts From My First 3 Months of Marriage






post signature

5 comments:

Kristyn said...

These are so good. I am not married yet, but we live together and I love this! I would add "bug killer" to my list if I had one. That is a great plus!

Amanda Schroeder said...

This is adorable! I love that you love being married. My favorite part is having a sleepover with my best friend every night. It's the BEST. I love my husband. And I love EVERYTHING about being married!

gayle said...

I have lived on my own for about 9 years, and while a roommate could do this, too, just having someone to talk to at home on a regular basis will be the best. :)

xoxo,
gayle | grace for gayle
I'm a #Previvor!

Brianna said...

This is tooo cute! I love this so much. I really don't like how so many people have negative feelings towards marriage. Sure, some don't work out, but that's no reason to not believe in it. I can't wait to be married to my man, for so many of these reasons and more! Awesome post, you're adorable!

Rachel said...

I still use my husband to reach things that are too high for me even though he's only 3/4 of an inch taller than me...:P